Articair Official

Daily Positive Affirmations from Us

Reasons Why MBBS In China Is Getting More Popular In The Past Decades

Reasons Why MBBS In China Is Getting More Popular In The Past Decades

Are you also thinking of pursuing an MBBS abroad? Or, you are thinking about china? You are at the right place!! we will help you in making the best decision for your bright future. China is one of the famous destinations for students who want to pursue an MBBS abroad. Also,

MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery) degree from China is accepted globally. Many students pursue their MBBS abroad and practice medicine in India.

Online learning communities like Tutflix make it easy to take part in the group. From online discussions with classmates to video chatting with faculty, online colleges and universities offer accessible, enjoyable ways for students to become engaged with their education and learning community.

There are  479  Medical institutions in India approved and registered by MCI(Medical Council of India) which offers MBBS courses with an annual capacity of 61,070 students, including the government school seats. According to a survey conducted, there are only  2%chances of getting admission to government medical colleges. It means only few aspirants actually get a chance to study in government colleges. that’s why 98% of students opt to get admission to private colleges or abroad. From Rajasthan and Kerala, more students go to China for pursuing their dream of becoming doctors’ best assignment writing service uk.

Nowadays, China is one of the fastest-growing destinations for medical students, globally. Following are the reasons why MBBS in china is getting popular in the past decade:-

1. Affordable fee structure

As we all know China ranks second largest in the economy, so this country has a very high Budget For research and medical which results in a lower fee, The fee structure is more affordable than in any other country.

2. Safety

China is a safe country to live in due to the minimal crime rate and no internal security issues. Here medical colleges also provide special safety to all the foreign students through law enforcement. Even girls can also pursue their MBBS from china medical university without any hesitation .

Did you know: With the crypto market plunging queries come up like is siacoin a good investment and is dogecoin dead?

3. Course duration

The medical universities of China provide 5 years of course with one year of clinical internship. The procedure is way faster than in other countries like the US, Canada, or Germany, where it takes seven to eight years to completely become a doctor.

4. Good infrastructure

China being a developed country provides world-class infrastructure and experience to the students. Students can find high technology and infrastructure employ in medical colleges are highly sophisticate and excellent.

5. Global acceptance

The MBBS degree from China is accept worldwide. Many successful graduate med students have completed their MBBS from China Universities and are able to practice medicine in India without facing any difficulty. This is owing to the fact that MBBS degree holders possess a globally recognized medical degree. There is no need to worry, it is totally possible for Indian med students to begin their career with a license to practice and start their career in India.

6. Cheaper fee structure

You will be glad to know that the fee structure of MBBS in China

is 70% cheaper than those in Western countries. The cost to study MBBS in China at ‘A’ or ‘B’ graded universities is in the range of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac per year. However, the expenses differ from University to university.

7. Top med universities

Since past years MBBS in China is getting more than 90% positive reviews. More than 50 China med universities rank among the top 500 best medical universities globally.

8. Good literacy rate

China has a literacy rate of 95.12% for 2019.  China spent over ($685 billion) on the education sector all over China and this number grows at an increasing rate of 8.39% every year

9. Highly recognized

Above all else, China medical universities are also recognize by WHO(world health organization), United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), FAIMER. What can be more good than getting an MBBS degree from a highly recognize university at an affordable fee.

10. Quality education

China is known for its highly qualify teachers who provide quality education to every student.

Advantages of studying MBBS in china

Following are the advantages of studying MBBS in China:-

  • Living expenses are very affordable as compared to other parts of the world with proper amenities.
  • All the medical colleges of China are government-own that’s why there are no private medical colleges making fee structure affordable to every student.
  • They also provide scholarships UP to 40 k per year to meritorious students.Even without a scholarship, the fee structure is very affordable.
  • China medical universities are also recognize by WHO(world health organization), United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), , FAIMER. 
  • The medical university provides education in the English language.
  • MBBS in China ranks high worldwide and is universally acknowledge.
  • students get access to quality education and laboratories, which is very affordable as compared to that of other countries or private institutions in India.
  • They also provide scholarships UP to 40 k per year to meritorious students. China also provides ample employment opportunities to the students.
  • China is the neighbor of India and also the Chinese people like Indian culture. Traveling facilities are well develop between both the countries so, studying MBBS in China for Indian studManually Convert Inaccessible OST File – Step-by-Step Instructionsents is the best option. More than 7000 students are studying MBBS  in China in 45 MCI(Medical Council of India) approved universities. 
  • Internship done in China is legal in India. This enables students to practice their profession in quality health centers. China University gives students opportunities to work with them and It also provides handsome salary packages,65% higher than India.
  • There is no need to give any donation for admissions to China universities.

What is the admission procedure?

The admission procedure for MBBS in china is very simple and hassle-free. There is no need to pay any capitation fee or donation, and the admission is based only on merits. Talking about eligibility, The medical student must be of the age 17-25 yrs with an intermediate degree with 60% marks in science stream from any recognize board. Electronic shelf labels

NEET qualification is mandatory for getting admission to top universities in China. If you want to get admission for MBBS in China you should have the documents like a Birth certificate, Marksheets and certificates of matriculation and intermediate examination from any recognized board, Passport copy, passport size photographs, NEET mark sheet or scorecard, Invitation letter from the concerned University and HIV test report. 

Every year numerous medical aspirants fly to China to fulfill their dream of becoming a Doctor. For the best MBBS Abroad Education consultation services, you can completely trust  Pulse Education.


Now, we hope You are ready to make your decision, how you want to pursue your MBBS. We have tried to cover all the queries you may suffer regarding pursuing your MBBS in China. Many students pursue their MBBS abroad and then return to India to practice medicine.  No matter where you get an education never hesitate to practice medicine in your motherland. Stay motivated, work hard and you will definitely fly high in the sky!!

About Author